Welcome to the community of Diamond Vale Elementary where we strive to "Be the Best We Can Be"! Working together with our parent community, we strive to offer each child a safe and supportive environment in which to foster the intellectual development of each child, develop and strengthen talents and build the skills necessary for a happy and productive life. We aim to educate the hearts and minds of our school community.
A few reminders …
- Please make sure that you call the school when your child is going to be absent.
- It is important that you update the school when your contact information changes.
- Please call prior to 2:00pm if you have a message for your child regarding after school pick-up.
- As students are dismissed at the outside doors, parents please wait outside to avoid hallway congestion.
- Please call the office if you would like to arrange a meeting with your child's teacher.
First: 8:25 am
Recess: 10:10-10:25 am
Lunch: 12:05-1:00 pm
End: 2:30 pm
News and Events
Diamond Vale PAC is looking for more parents to help out! If you are interested in becomming part our PAC, please let us know!! email either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com Thank you! [more]