Welcome to the community of Diamond Vale Elementary where we strive to "Be the Best We Can Be"! Working together with our parent community, we strive to offer each child a safe and supportive environment in which to foster the intellectual development of each child, develop and strengthen talents and build the skills necessary for a happy and productive life. We aim to educate the hearts and minds of our school community.
A few reminders …
- Please make sure that you call the school when your child is going to be absent.
- It is important that you update the school when your contact information changes.
- Please call prior to 2:00pm if you have a message for your child regarding after school pick-up.
- As students are dismissed at the outside doors, parents please wait outside to avoid hallway congestion.
- Please call the office if you would like to arrange a meeting with your child's teacher.
First: 8:25 am
Recess: 10:10-10:25 am
Lunch: 12:05-1:00 pm
End: 2:30 pm
News and Events
Come meet all of your child's Diamond Vale teachers! Wednesday September 20th from 5:30 - 6:30 [more]
Please wait until classes have been settled before buying a bunch of supplies that your child may not need. We are asking that you only purchase these BASIC supplies. (Please click the accompanying link). Teachers will hand students supply lists once things are settled. 201707070858 [more]
Parents please come out Wednesday, September 13th at 2:45 to our first "Diamond Vale PAC" meeting. Our PAC is responsible for many activities which benefit the students and community alike. Many of the great things our kids get to do would not have been possible without the financial [more]